IT Engineering Manager – 95826
Location: Christchurch BH23 4JE – (3-4 days a week on site)
Salary: Up to £67,500
As a part of the Defence Information team, you will be responsible for leading a diverse engineering team to sustain existing systems and services, to support innovation ideas and develop new products of the future. You will work closely with our Project Managers and System Designers to deliver our customer commitments on time and on budget.
- Working closely with Project Managers and System Designers to deliver our projects.
- Leadership of a diverse engineering team of 10 to 20 engineers
- Scheduling and resource management of all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate the evolution of innovation ideas and development of new products.
- Progress reviews, metrics, and onward reporting
What you need:
- Previous experience leading or supporting of the delivery of Enterprise, Project, System or Product level solutions and/or services.
- Requirements Engineering process and Management techniques.
- System or Software Engineering tools and processes
- Ability to produce technical publications, diagrams, slide packs and spreadsheets.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Familiarity of MOD Programmes such as those by Defence Digital or StratCom, for example NSoIT, CDIS, MORPHEUS, TRINITY, Interoperability Gateway IOG, NIOBE or FALCON
- A degree qualification in related (STEM) subject or equivalent experience