Hybrid working – Longfield, Kent
Salary – up to £50k DOE
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently searching for an experience Product Specialist, to join a well-established successful, Global team.
Within this role you will support the sales teams in the UK and European territories, attending customer meetings and conferences.
Product Specialist main responsibilities:
- Give product presentations for customers as required.
- Support the Sales team in developing product portfolio with existing and new customers.
- Provide technical and sales support to the sales team for substances and related instrumentation.
- Support with external evaluations, marketing acceptance trials, and documentation.
- Liaise with the Senior Product Manager for customer evaluations of new reagent/ instrumentation projects.
- Introduction of new products to the market.
- Support and liaise with customers to produce publications in scientific journals or poster presentations at conferences.
- Review and explore current trends in the marketplace.
- Provide training for engineers and sales representatives as and when required.
- Attend exhibitions and meetings representing the company.
Product Specialist experience required:
- Scientific and technical background – essential
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Marketing experience
- Sales Experience
- Happy to travel across the UK/Eurpoe (up to 6 times per month/as required)
If this Product Specialist opportunity is of interest, please click APPLY with a recent copy of your CV for immediate consideration.