Supply Chain Project Manager
Hybrid working – office based in Portsmouth (3 days per week onsite)
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join an established, worldwide professional team. You will work closely with the buyers to monitor strategic working, looking at queries, supplier performance, escalations, poor delivery etc.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading all supply chain activities – to provide bid support, strategic development, operational performance management, tactical issue resolution, ensuring Project revenue, budget performance and customer satisfaction targets are achieved
- Identifying and leveraging best practice and cross-class ways of working to optimise and streamline working.
- Managing the project life-cycle, ensuring Supply chain outputs are met e.g. Management of Bills of Materials for Bid deliverables, Supply Chain Management Plans, Supplier Risk inputs, Phase Reviews, Design/Technical reviews as required by the Platforms
- Being the prime point of contact for all project related contract management and procurement issues and liaise with the Supply Chain Manager for material and subcontracted services to address reported issues
- Developing an approach to manage Supply Chain status, performance, and critical issues management within a shared project and functional management structure
- Ensuring known supply chain risks are understood within the project and mitigation plans are agreed and protect the commercial interests of the company and where necessary captured in either the Project or Supply Chain Risk Registers
- Managing the supply chain project performance, budget and risk and report into the project contract review pack
Key Skills required:
- Previous experience working as a supply chain professional, with demonstrable knowledge of supply chain best practices
- Experience of people or project management
- MCIPS desirable
If this Supply Chain Project Manager opportunity is of interest, please click APPLY with a recent copy of your CV for immediate consideration.