Field Service Engineer
My client is looking for a Field Service Engineer in the Gloucester area to carry out the installation, servicing, moves & changes, upgrade, modification, and repair of ophthalmology equipment along with other medical, robotic, and similar devices as required. The role holder will also be trained and expected to carry out similar tasks on other relevant equipment which may fall outside of the medical sector.
· Previous field service engineering experience in a medical or similar environment.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Good core engineering skills and knowledge.
· Electrical/Electronic/Software Engineering experience.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Smart appearance.
· Organised and punctual.
· Good telephone manner.
· Strong communication skills.
· Clean driving licence.
Salary & Benefits:
· £30k – £32k Starting Salary
· Company Car
· Competitive pension plan
· Enhanced annual leave allowance
Core 45 hours per week not including 60-minute break – Monday to Friday plus 1 in 3 Saturdays (additional 9 hours).
If you are interested in the role, please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.