Salary: Circa £43k
Atlas Recruitment Group are currently seeking to recruit multiple Maintenance Engineers, to join a well-established and internationally recognised client’s maintenance team working in a food manufacturing environment
Key Tasks/Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer :
- Contribute to and help implement continuous improvement,
- Work as part of an effective response team on breakdowns and/or emergency repairs
- Responsible for ensuring daily checks are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner
- To ensure all works carried out are compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
- Enter any maintenance on work request forms as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical/Mechanical qualification (City and Guilds or equivalent apprenticeship)
- Plant experience
- Working knowledge and experience of PLC’s, pneumatics and bearings
- Previous experience in providing engineering support on production and packing lines
- Excellent health and safety awareness
- Experienced in installations, breakdowns and planned maintenance
- Experienced in routine checks and identification of preventative measures
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer role, please click ‘APPLY‘ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful Maintenance Engineer candidates will be contacted within two working days of application