Mechanical Project Engineer
Location: Rochester, Kent
Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE
The Mechanical Engineering team:
Provide Mechanical Engineering support for the design and development of new innovative designs through to fault finding, diagnostics and salvage of existing products.
A Mechanical Engineer is expected to provide a high-quality service to customers, on time and within budget with minimum management oversight.
What you’ll be doing as a Mechanical Project Engineer:
- Generate design concepts and solutions to meet project and customer requirements,
- Prepare and present Mechanical Development Plans & Design Scheme Data Packs
- Peer check the work of other Senior Mechanical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers
- Preparation of plans and estimates for projects, identification of resource requirements, control of resource allocation and spend against work packages,
- Support the Team Leads, Projects, and Mechanical Functional Managers by tracking and reporting work completed against cost and schedule
Your skills and experiences as a Mechanical Project Engineer :
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of other qualifications and experience.
- Proficiency in a CAD system
- Experience managing small teams
- Experience in preparing technical datasets (drawings/MBD)
If you are interested in the Mechanical Project Engineer role, please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful Principal Mechanical Project Engineer will be contacted within two working days of application.