Job title: Senior Engineer – Mechanical
Location: Barrow-in-Furness (4 days on-site)
Salary: £36-45k dependent on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, produce analysis, mathematical models and draw design conclusions based on those.
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements.
- Specify and assist in the build of prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate with others to perform tests to verify requirements are met.
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong mechanical background
- Experience parts design and substantiation or validation
- Experience in generating engineering reports.
- Engineering support to commissioning.
- CAD skills
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Engineer team:
An opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. The engineering team are a well-established professional with varied background, this role will give will be working closely with the Astute and Dreadnaught Programme. This role feeds into a wider business with streams of career progressions.