Senior Engineer – Facilities Engineering Authority
Location: Barrow-In-Furness – Hybrid
Salary: Up to £48k plus overtime
The Site Engineering Authority team:
Joining a newly-formed team of site engineers, you will help to ensure that Barrow’s Infrastructure services and assets (such as utilities, telecoms, transport and security etc) are safe, legal and compliant.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior Engineer – Facilities Engineering Authority:
- Creating through life asset management plans defining fit for purpose maintenance strategies
- Providing independent Engineering Authority across all Site & Facilities
- Providing technical engineering advice & support to the maintenance, operations & project teams
- Producing / approving engineering functional requirements accepting design solution, maintaining engineering oversight and validating engineering integrity
Your skills and experiences as a Senior Engineer – Facilities Engineering Authority:
- HNC level education in a STEM related subject or equivalent engineering, maintenance, or operational experience
- Professional engineering background with an understanding of key legal obligations for managing facilities & assets
- Experience in Facilities, Maintenance, LEV, HVAC, BMS, Buildings Management, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil is desired
If you are interested in the Senior Engineer – Facilities Engineering Authority role, please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful Senior Engineer – Facilities Engineering Authority candidates will be contacted within two working days of application