I am looking for a Digital Technologist for a Defence & Aerospace organisation.
This position sits in a new Engineering team, within Submarines! Meaning, you’ll be working on projects such as; SSN-AUKUS & Dreadnought!
A few details of the role:
This role is predominantly remote but involves occasional & expensed travel to Barrow-in-Furness, Bristol & Frimley sites.
£61,000p.a – 8% matched pension contribution – 10% annual bonus.
You will need to be familiar with: Digital Twins – Digital Shadows – Digital Thread – Machine Learning & AI.
You’ll be working alongside Electrical, Software, Mechanical Engineers & Stakeholders conducting research & providing technical guidance!
What you’ll be doing?
- Act as a focal point for and provide technical expertise to stakeholders in digital technologies, such as digital thread and twin
- Undertake research in order to develop or extend knowledge and expertise for the business and in pursuit of business opportunities
- Work with stakeholders to influence, agree and capture digital capabilities.
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and technical support to other engineers and non-engineers within the area of digital technologies.
- Undertake design and review, define, issue and maintain subject matter processes, specifications, standards and policy documents.
“This is an exciting opportunity to work in such a varied environment. From the unique infrastructure to the digital capabilities; the steels to the advanced quantum devices.”
Providing future project work until the late 2050’s – “You won’t find a more intellectually stimulating environment to work in.”
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply for consideration.