Senior Active Defence Analyst (Purple Team)
Aerospace & Defence
Up to £55,000
*All candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance*
We are working with Europe’s leading Aerospace & Defence organisation to search for a new addition to their 5000+ Cyber practice.
You will be joining their Purple team as a Senior Active Defence Analyst and will be protecting the organisation and the UK/US Military from various threats.
The organisation works closely with the UK and US government so Cyber Security is a huge part of what they do and naturally, it is at the top of their priority list so if you want to work for an organisation that takes Cyber Security seriously, this is the place to be.
A brief look at what you’ll be doing:
- Managing end to end vulnerability assessment’s including scanning, identifying, and prioritising.
- Developing and enhancing vulnerability management policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Implementing vulnerability scanning tools and configuring automated vulnerability assessment processes.
- Keeping up to data with the latest trends and market development in Cyber Security. You’ll have full access to Immersive Labs to practice as part of their Cyber Training Academy.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in vulnerability management, assessment, and technical expertise in scanning tools
- Familiarity with vulnerability databases and frameworks such as NIST, CVE and CVSS
- Solid understanding of networking protocols and cloud environments
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
Please apply if you meet the above requirements and would like to discuss the role further, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible