Threat Intelligence Manager – 07248
Aerospace & Defence
£65,000 – 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a seasoned Cyber Security professional with a passion for safeguarding critical information in the aerospace and defence sector! If you have a knack for staying one step ahead of potential threats and ensuring the highest level of security, then we have the perfect fixed term conrtact for you!
· You will be delivering the overall security programme by developing and enhancing the Cyber Threat Intelligence capability across People, Process and Technology, ensuring an intelligence-led approach to all Cyber Operations
· Acting as a single point of contact for Cyber Threat Intelligence, supporting business change by building relationships with and between senior strategists, planners, designers, and operational business partners and informs them of Cyber threats that may affect the business
· Developing plans and programs of work that will enable affective production and dissemination of Cyber Threat Intelligence to inform.
· Ensuring that Cyber Threat Intelligence supplier performance is properly monitored and regularly reviewed
· Leading the strategic direction and evolution of the Cyber Threat Intelligence capability including setting goals and establishing priorities for the team
· You will manage a team of Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysts and Threat Modellers
What you need:
· Extensive experience of working within a Cyber Threat Intelligence discipline
· Expertise in the application of the Mitre ATT&CK Framework in an operational environment
· Knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP(S), SMTP, TCP, SSL/TLS
· Significant experience of conducting threat intelligence operations with open-source intelligence collection, toolsets, and analysis
· CREST & GIAC qualifications or equivalent proven industry experience